ARC - Automatisme Régulation Contrôle
COMPANY BACKGROUND AND SPECIALISATION
ARC, founded in 1983 and located at Chilly Mazarin near Paris, a personnel of 8 and a turnover of 8.3 million Francs in 1998, has specialised for 16 years in the engineering, manufacture and marketing of patented automatic reconnectors for low voltage circuit-breakers (3 patents filed in 1983, 1990, 1998).
PURPOSE OF AUTOMATIC CIRCUIT-BREAKER RECONNECTORS
To ensure, following untimely release of circuit-breakers, that electrical equipment located in isolated places is put back into service automatically or by remote control. Such sites are often difficult to access (high points out in the country or the tops of tall buildings in town): Herzian relays, telephone exchanges (fixed telephony), retransmitters, mobile telephony radio relays, repeaters etc.
OBJECTIVES AND ADVANTAGES OF AN ARC RECONNECTOR - Making an intelligent analysis of the type of fault, temporary or permanent, on automatic or by remote control before re-engaging.
- Ensuring that people are protected.
- Ensuring the protection and safety of the electrical installation.
- Restoring electric power as quickly as possible (from a few seconds to a few minutes).
- Reducing operating costs brought about by unnecessary and costly journeys.
- Reducing maintenance thanks to the automating device and remote management.
- Avoiding loss of turnover.
- Keeping customers loyal through the quality and continuity of the service.
ARC DIFFERENTIATOR KNOW-HOW
- The only French and European company to have had patented know-how for 16 years in the research / development and manufacture of low voltage circuit-breaker reconnectors.
- 65% market share in France.
- Around 40,000 active reconnectors installed in France and abroad.
- Constant research and development.
- Technical and sales partnership with circuit-breaker manufacturers in France and abroad.
- Digital technology.
- A full range of products compatible with most European power driven modular circuit-breakers (Merlin Gérin, Legrand, General Electric etc.).